Saturday, June 18, 2011

Welcome!


Hi guys!  Well if you found this mini-blog, then you already know about my main one.  So why make another?  Well I wanted this "Where's Fatal?" to be a daily treasure hunt, so to speak, while my regular blog focused more on writing and stuff.  I didn't want these daily pictures taking away from my other works and having my posts there get cluttered up and bogged down.. so I figured this was a good way to do that!

So for now, I'll continue to post my "Where's Fatal?" images here, you're all welcome to make guesses as to where I am!  And here's the best part... prizes!

Every two weeks, I'll be awarding one 30-day dance to the player with the most points during the past two weeks.  I know it's not some humungo-major prize, but it's something right?  An event period will begin on Sunday and end the following Saturday, Pacific time..  So for the first installment, the contest runs from June 19, 2011 through July 2, 2011.  Each new run will begin immediately after the last.

  • Points will be awarded as follows:  5 points will be given for the person with the first correct answer, 2 points for the second person, and 1 point for the third person.  
  • The answers will not be revealed the next day's entry is posted.  Meaning, I won't approve the comments until the next day.  The comments are kept in chronological order by your posting time.  So even if I approve the comments the next day, the order and time of your posting will be respected.
  • Do NOT enter more than once and do not make multiple guesses on a single comment.  If you enter more than once, all entries for that day will be disqualified.
  • Please also do not enter on multiple accounts, I'd like to have as many different people enter as possible, all with a chance of winning.
  • The timing of the daily posts will vary, but be on the lookout for a Twitter blast coming from me alerting you of the new post.  If you're not already subscribing, please follow me @ twitter.com/fatallace.
  • Please include your SparkID in all comments.
So good luck everyone!  Oh, I won't be putting up a chatbox here, so if you have any questions, please post them on my main blog page.  =)

The contest may change from time to time as I either run out of places to go or I figure out something fresh to do.  I will not make changes in the middle of an event period.

3 comments:

  1. forest of tides?

    cerberus_oblivion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you're right Cerb, but the contest kicks off tomorrow! But that's exactly how it should be answered =) great job! (sorry no points for today!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! Bookmarked! :D

    ReplyDelete