Friday, June 24, 2011

WF: June 24, 2011


Another day, another location.  What the heck?  Am I up in a tree?  What's going on here?!  I guess today is a special "Jungle Edition" of WF?.  Too bad I didn't have the Veteran's Day costume, woulda looked killer as I hid in this tree, sniping the noobs from 1000m away!  Okay, so where am I?

Congratulations to yesterday's winners:  1) Lukasz_Lucky 5pts  2) tazmer90 2pts and 3) imlovinhit 1pt!  They correctly answered Swamp of Dawn.  It's a sneaky close-cropped shot so I tried to make it look like maybe Temple of Spirit or some other 'inside' type of environment, but it's actually that pillared path leading up to Temple of Spirit.  Fooled some of you, but not all of you!

So here are the updated standings:

1) leonkennedyrulezz - 16pts
2) imlovinhit - 8pts
3) Lukasz_Lucky - 5pts
4) caerokun, tazmer90 & LadyZaydie - 2pts
7) chotbitsfan110, fullmetal101, and AngelBanegel - 1pt

7 comments:

  1. Forest Of Tides?

    ID - leonkenneddyrulezz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forest of Tides (tazmer90)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sea of Greed?
    Spark ID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  4. roumen
    cerberus_oblivion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forest of Tides
    sparkid Ian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dark Passage I (tazmer90)

    ReplyDelete