Monday, July 11, 2011

WF: July 11, 2011






Got the Monday Morning Blues?  I sure do... back to work again today, but hey I can sneak away and do some blogging!  I almost feel like my poor FatalRemixed trapped in what looks like a jail cell... or is it?  Where am I being held captive?

Nice comeback on Sunday everyone!  Everyone that responded answered it correctly, the Shadow Dungeon!  I accepted answers like "Level 20 Promo Map" since that was close enough, I knew what you meant.  So who were the winners?  berrybomb (5pts), Avalyk (2pts), imlovinhit (1pt) - Congratulations!

1. Jayumainior, berrybomb - 10pts
3. Imlovinhit - 6pts
4. leonkennedyrulezz - 3pts
5. Avalyk - 2pts
6. Superman1779 - 1pt

7 comments:

  1. :O that's a though one. But I think it's in Luminous Stone 2.
    SparkID: Jayumainoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elderine?? lol
    superman1779

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guardian's Holy Shrine?
    SparkID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  4. elderin!

    cerberus_oblivion

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super hard one Fatal! You keep finding things I've never noticed in game. I think I need to pay more attention, lol! I have no idea where that is so I'll just throw out Concealed Prison 1 for spits and giggles even though I'm pretty positive that's wrong. Hehe.

    <3
    avalyk

    ReplyDelete