Monday, July 18, 2011

WF: July 18, 2011


Yabba-dabba-doo!  Okay this is "Where's Fatal", not "When's Fatal?"  What the heck is this dinosaur skull doing here... well then again, there's some dinosaurs in Burning Rock too... hmm.  Isya sure has some weird stuff... Wish I could mount this skull on my Estate wall... Anyway, where the heck am I today?

Great job yesterday guys, more of you got it than I thought would.  The correct answer was Concealed Prison 2.  This area is the center courtyard area where the Giant Stonie and all those Nox Hunters spawn, not to mention that ugly blue chicken!  The quickest to answer yesterday were:  berrybomb (5pts), leonkennedyrulezz (2pts), and Superman1779 (1pt)

1. berrybomb - 29pts 
2. Jayumainior - 26pts
3. Superman1779 - 13pts
4. Imlovinhit - 6pts
5. Avalyk - 5pts
6. leonkennedyrulezz, - 6pts
7. cerberus_oblivion - 2pts

6 comments:

  1. Burning Hill

    Lukasz_Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burninghill??????
    Superman1779

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burning Hill...I think.

    ID: berrybomb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this might be another high level map I'm not able to enter yet but let's say it's Flaming Mine???o.O?
    Jayumainoir

    ReplyDelete
  5. Burning Hill? D:

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    ReplyDelete