Saturday, July 16, 2011

WF: July 16, 2011


Yes! It's Saturday! I hope everyone's weekend has started off on the right track!  For me, weekends are a time to kick back and rest, recharge for the coming week.  Those of you that know me in-game know that I don't play much on the weekends, and that's kind of why.  I just spend time away from the game with friends and family or quiet time to myself... that sense of relaxation is the theme of today's screenshot.  So can you tell me where I'm getting some much needed rest and relaxation?

The answer to yesterday's screenshot was "Tear's Marsh".  Most of you that answered got it correct!  But who was quick on the draw?  Jayumainior (5pts), Superman1779 (2pts), and berrybomb (1pt).  Great job!

1. Jayumainior - 25pts
2. berrybomb - 19pts
3. Superman1779 - 10pts
4. Imlovinhit - 6pts
5. Avalyk - 5pts
6. leonkennedyrulezz, - 4pts
7. cerberus_oblivion - 2pts

7 comments:

  1. Forest of mist
    Superman1779

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can't you not know this...it's Forest of Mist. By now everyone should have posted but it's better late than never :D

    Jayumainoir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forest of Mist?
    SparkID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest Of Mist

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    ReplyDelete