Tuesday, July 19, 2011

WF: July 19, 2011


Today's the last day for the competition!  Winner will be drawn tomorrow so this is it!  Last chance to earn entries into the drawing!

So where am I today?  And wut?  I'm a ... a dude?!  What the heck?  I must be on some dinosaur kick since there's more of them again today....

Nice job again yesterday correctly guessing Burning Hill!  I thought I was sneakier... hmmm... that screenie was taken in that reddish kool-aid colored water, had to angle the camera so as not to see that water... would've been a dead giveaway otherwise!  Congrats to the fastest entries:  Lukasz_Lucky (5pts), Superman1779 (2pts) and berrybomb (1pt)!

1. berrybomb - 30pts 
2. Jayumainior - 26pts
3. Superman1779 - 15pts
4. Imlovinhit,  leonkennedyrulezz - 6pts
6. Avalyk, Lukasz_Lucky - 5pts
8. cerberus_oblivion - 2pts

8 comments:

  1. Burning Hill??? Never saw that skull xD

    I'm pretty sure today's WF is in Sea of Greed!
    Jayumainoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sea of Greed

    Lukasz_Lucky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sand beach
    superman1779

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...Sand Beach? I think that has dinosaur skeletons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sea of Greed...I think. That's where I found Kobal yesterday...xD

    ID: berrybomb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sand Hill?
    SparkID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sea Of Greed

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    ReplyDelete