Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WF: July 13, 2011


OMG RUSHED EDITION OF WF!  Was sooo busy today that I almost forgot to update!  Q. Q!  Here's a quick screenie of some archer thing on some map in front of some waterfall.  So what map was this screenie of some archer thing on some map in front of some waterfall taken?

As far as yesterday goes, everyone got the right answer, Uruga.  Wow couldn't fool you guys... didn't help that I mistakenly approved a comment from Jayumainior that had the correct answer.  Though I blame him since he posted the correct answer twice FORCING me to ATTEMPT to delete it... which I accidentally approved instead ><!  Gah!  What a n00b... anyway, here were the first three:  Jayumainior (5pts), Superman1779 (2pts), berrybomb (1pt).

1. Jayumainior - 15pts
2. berrybomb - 11pts
3. Superman1779 - 8pts
3. Imlovinhit - 6pts
4. leonkennedyrulezz - 3pts
5. Avalyk, cerberus_oblivion - 2pts

6 comments:

  1. So it's my fault???xD, k I take half responsability :P

    As for today's, it seems like a high level map I might not be able to enter yet so guessing: Forest of Slumber???

    Wish me luck,
    Jayumainoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ancient Elven Woods?
    SparkID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those falls look familiar...AR?

    avalyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alberstol Ruins

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dark land 1 ???

    Superman1779

    ReplyDelete