Sunday, July 10, 2011

WF: July 10, 2011


Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Is the weekend over already? Oh noezzzz!! Back to work tomorrow... *sigh*... anyway, here's your Sunday Edition of WF!  Another easy one if you pay attention to details... =)

I really do need to promote this a bit better.... hmm.  Only three entries again yesterday, and of course they're my diehards... unfortunately, none of you got the right answer which was Moonlight Tomb.  Heh!  So no points awarded from yesterday, standings are the same.

1. Jayumainior - 10pts
2. Imlovinhit, berrybomb - 5pts
3. leonkennedyrulezz - 3pts
3. Superman1779 - 1pt

7 comments:

  1. Dungeon of Shadow?
    SparkID: imlovinhit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Lvl 20 Promotion Place o.o

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow Dungeon for lvl 20 job promotion.
    ID LadyZaydie

    ReplyDelete
  4. shadow cave or something lvl 20 upgrade area
    superman1779

    I want to participate but I think its too late anyways because you post it at 2-3 AM at my time :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think this is unanswered but I'll give it a try. This is the promotion map called either 'Shadow dungeon' or 'Dungeon or Shadow'.
    Let's hope I'll continue leading after a weekend off.
    :)

    ReplyDelete