Friday, July 1, 2011

WF: July 1, 2011


First day of July... the sun is shining, the birds are singing, my skin is burning... ouch!  Best I cover up before taking a stroll outside!  So where has my leisurely walk taken me to today?

And wow!  Couldn't get anything past you guys yesterday!  I thought that screenie would be harder than it was... only had five of you entered, but all five got it correct!  The answer was Burning Rock!  Nice job!

Getting it first was leonkennedyrulezz (5pts), second was superman1779 (2pts), and third was imlovinhit (1pt)!  Nice job guys!

Since leon already clinched First Place, I won't be posting a screenshot tomorrow.  I will however post a wrinkle into the contest for the next two weeks, please check back tomorrow and post your thoughts via comment on the rule changes, good or bad.  Thanks guys!


Here are your updated standings:
1) leonkennedyrulezz - 29pts
2) Lukasz_Lucky - 17pts
3) superman1779 - 11pts
4) imlovinhit - 9pts
5) helen_keller - 5pts
6) caerokun, tazmer90, LadyZaydie, AngelBanegel, Avalyk - 2pts
11) chotbitsfan110, fullmetal101, tazmer90, Ian - 1pt

leon:  contact me ASAP regarding your prize.  I'll give you the choice of any 665sc dance or the Summer Boop set since it's still there as I'm writing this.  So hurry!  Either send me a forum PM or post with your guess for today.  Either way.  Oh and Congrats!

5 comments:

  1. Forest of Tides

    Lukasz_Lucky

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sand Beach
    Superman1779

    just guessing now :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!! disqualify me its forest of tides -.-
    superman1779

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forest of tides?

    ID - leonkennedyrulezz

    Woot won :D
    Didn't think I would :o
    Summer boop would be nice ^^
    Ty Fatal for hosting this awesome event ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sand beach
    sparkid: ian

    ReplyDelete